Fuzion AT Tires
The Fuzion AT tires were designed to meet the needs and expectations of the SUV, Jeep, pickup and truck owners, who are looking for grip and traction regardless of the terrain. These AT Tires will perform regardless of weather and road conditions and look rugged. If you are looking for a cost-effective solution for your truck or SUV, it is a good idea to consider The Fuzion AT tires. They are available in sizes that will fit the most popular American truck and SUV applications. This tire lineup was developed by Bridgestone, and meets and exceeds quality and safety standards.
On-/Off-Road All-Terrain tire is designed to meet the needs of pickup truck, Jeep and sport utility vehicle drivers looking for a rugged appearance and traction in a variety of conditions.
With an open, high-void tread pattern and independent tread blocks, the Fuzion A/T features the tools needed to claw through loose surfaces in search of grip. A squared-off and aggressive-looking open shoulder design, combined with the simple sidewall styling, demonstrate the A/T’s focus on function. Winter traction is aided by siping within the tread blocks that create additional biting edges for improved grip.
Internal construction of the Fuzion A/T consists of two wide, steel belts beneath a spirally wound nylon reinforcement for added stability. The body casing features two polyester plies to balance durability and ride comfort.
Design & Features
- Open, high-void tread pattern;
- Rugged design and predictable traction regardless of conditions;
- Independent tread blocks claw through loose surfaces to obtain grip;
- Open shoulder design along with simple sidewall styling allow focusing on function;
- Notches and sipes increase the number of biting edges for perper traction in light snow;
- Twin steel belts along with spirally wrapped nylon ensure cornering stability, responsive handling and durability;
- Polyester cord casing on lower sidewalls function as bumpers.
Here are 5 good reasons to choose Fuzion AT Tires:
- Designed for ultimate performance on light trucks, SUVs and crossovers used off-road;
- All-Season traction;
- Affordable price;
- Responsive handling and predictable traction;
- Perform on wet and dry road and in light snow.
Fuzion SUV Tires: Wheel Sizes & Specs
Fuzion SUV Tires tires to work with the following wheel sizes:
Fuzion A/T Specifications
|SIZE||UTQG||Max. load||Max. Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Tread Width||Country of Origin|
|P245/75R16 109S SL||440 A B||2,271 lbs||44 psi||/32"||35 lbs||0-0"||7.6"||US|
|P265/70R17 113S SL||440 A B||2,535 lbs||44 psi||/32"||40 lbs||0-0"||8.2"||US|
- Fuzion AT Tires are available in widths ranging between 245 – 265;
- Aspect Ratio of Fuzion AT Tires: 70 – 75;
- Fuzion AT Tires are available with the following speed ratings: T- and H;
- Tires Construction available: SL;
- Fuzion AT Tires UTQG: 140AB;
- Warranty: 5 Years / 50,000 Miles.
Submit your review
I bought AT tires this time because roads are muddy when it rains in the area I live. So far, I like how these tires perform on road mud. Note, that I do not go off-road on my Sienna haha
I bought these tires because I liked the price. Now, I can recommend them to everyone, who is not a fan of brandy stuff and likes using stuff that works...